Featured image & BOOM buddy by Nate Kelso
In this tutorial you’ll learn how to make a BOOM buddy – a wee pal that doesn’t need to worry about social distancing….
Materials you’ll need:
- BOOM buddy templates (see below)
- Colouring pencils / pens
- Print (or trace) out your BOOM buddy – we’ve got 2 sizes to choose from…
- Colour in your BOOM buddy – decorate them however you’d like! They could have rainbows & smiley faces, or maybe they’re a robot or a friendly monster?
- Cut out along the solid lines. (Not the dotted ones!)
- Fold along the dotted lines.
- Glue the tabs to the inside of the BOOM buddy.
- Glue the arm pieces to the sides
- Decorate! Does your BOOM buddy need a hat? Are they carrying anything? What are they called?
Watch out step-by-step video (YouTube)
Watch the step by step instruction video (Wikimedia Commons)
The videos and the BOOM buddy templates are released under a CC-BY-SA license. Please feel free to use and share, but please credit Barry Neeson / Boom! Community Arts.