Featured image by Barry Neeson, CC-BY-SA
In this tutorial we’re making stickers!
Materials you’ll need:
- Sticker paper (like printer labels)
- Colouring pens or pencils
- Sketch out your sticker design – what do you want it to be? Maybe use your Art Dice to help you decide…
- Do you want to make one big sticker? Or lots of little ones?
- Draw your design onto the paper
- What shape do you want your stickers to be? Round? Square? Curvy?
- Now decide where it’s going to go… on your sketchbook maybe?
Watch our step by step tutorial (YouTube)
Watch our step by step tutorial (Wikimedia Commons)
These videos are released under a CC-BY-SA license. Please feel free to use and share, but please credit Barry Neeson / Boom! Community Arts.